TeamABA is the world’s leading behavior analytic consulting firm that specializes in using the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to bring about positive outcomes for our clients.
TeamABA redefines the quality of life for our world in the corporate boardrooms, in the classrooms of learning, on the playing fields of competitive sports, and for the overall behavioral health of people.
UNLEASH YOUR PEAK POWER PERFORMANCE
We serve a variety of clients
"Our vision is for every man, woman, and child to achieve his or her greatest potential, one data point at a time."
TeamABA's Staff of Experts
LEVERAGING BEHAVIOR SCIENCE TO UNLEASH PEAK PERFORMANCE
By viewing overall performance through a behavior science-based lens, we’ve built a team inspired by a refreshingly and powerful vision. Each member of our team brings a unique educational and scientific expertise, yet our goal isn’t mimicking top performers, but elevating the performance of weaker ones. While short bios can’t fully chronicle academic and career achievement, they do offer insight into the passion of these inspired behavioral thought leaders on a mission.
"Bringing about meaningful and positive change in behavior and improving performance is the name of our game."
To utilize the science of behavior to create a better way of life for individuals and organizations by implementing tailor-made behavior analytic programs designed to achieve the highest desired outcomes.
Our team of highly qualified professionals are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) that have over 75 combined years of providing personalized interventions, coaching, and training to a variety of clients. It is our purpose to disseminate the science of behavior to improve the world.
TeamABA ensures clients reach their goals by observing behavior in a natural environment, recording and tracking data on targeted behaviors, and analyzing those data to provide the most appropriate and effective techniques and interventions that ensure clients reach their goals as quickly as possible.
We rely on DATA to make every decision. There is no room for assumption or guessing, which is what makes us the best at what we do.
What is Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the science in which the principles of behavior are applied systematically to improve socially significant behaviors. Experimental control is used to identify the specific variables responsible for behavior change. There are seven dimensions of ABA and all must be present for practice. They are:
1. Applied – intervention only targets those behaviors which are socially significant, meaning they are of immediate importance to the client.
2. Behavior – behaviors targeted through intervention must be in need of improvement and measured exactly.
3. Analytic – a functional relation between the intervention and the behavior must be demonstrated.
4. Technological – all procedures used during the intervention must be precisely identified and described.
5. Conceptually Systematic – all interventions must be described in terms of the relevant principles from which they were developed.
6. Effective – all interventions must provide changes in behavior that are meaningful to the client.
7. Generality – intervention effects must last over time and across different settings.